We’re delighted to announce the launch of the Creative Schools programme for 2018-21.
Find out how we are expanding the reach and impact of the arts across schools in east London.
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Creative Schools programme for 2018-21, which has now received funding for the next three years, thanks to generous support from Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, Foundation for Future London and the City of London Education Trust.
Creative Schools is an amazing opportunity to expand the reach of life-enhancing arts and cultural education and deliver projects in schools across 6 boroughs of east London.
We work closely with school leaders to understand their broader priorities (beyond the arts) and their aspirations for pupils. We match schools with cultural organisations from our network to deliver creative projects and create meaningful and long-lasting partnerships.
This next generation of Creative Schools is led by Stratford Circus Arts Centre on behalf of ELCEA, the East London Cultural Education Alliance.
To get involved as a School or Cultural Organisation, simply get in touch to find out more and we’ll be in touch with more details in early 2019.
If you want to find out more you can also join us for our first networking and launch event on Thursday 31 January 4.30-5.30pm at Stratford Circus Arts Centre.
RSVP to Lucia@stratford-circus.com
- Innovative creative projects that meet schools’ broader improvement needs and aspirations for pupils
- Long-term partnerships between schools, arts, and cultural partners to create lasting change
- Collaboration across 6 east London boroughs
- Generous Match Funding for schools with limited resources to commission projects through our cultural partner network
- Big Impact Collaboration -large-scale projects across schools, Academy Trusts, or boroughs for tangible impact and a bigger voice for arts advocacy.
- Cross-Sector Events and CPD Training for schools and cultural organisations to share insights into the current trends and focus in cultural education from experts.
- Network of cultural leaders and like-minded educators in east London and beyond.
- New artistic opportunities and the chance for organisations to tailor projects to school need
- Annual Symposium celebrating the creative pulse of east London in Nov 2019
- Transformative education for more young people in east London